AEV DualSport SC Suspension 3.5 Inch/4.5 Inch ('07-'18 Wrangler JK)
- Expedition-Ready / Daily-Driven Practical. More so than any of its predecessors, the JK Wrangler is not just a trail-mastering off-road specialist, it's a truly "street able" on-road transport too. The AEV DualSport enhances the JK to raise its performance in both arenas.
- Tuned Vehicle Dynamics. The DualSport system has been thoroughly tuned for impeccable behavior in every situation you might put it in - and especially the ones you didn't intend to.
- Complete. AEV DualSport JK systems are truly stand-alone packages that include everything needed to elevate your JK properly, including shocks.
Please note: The AEV/Bilstein 5100 series shock absorbers included in this kit feature a Bilstein Triple C zinc plated finish. This finish must be serviced regularly in order to maintain its luster. Particularly in moist climates, a protective coating, such as wax or lubricating oil should be applied to prevent tarnishing. The finish is not covered under warranty.
Actual lift height may vary depending on vehicle weight.
Application: 2007+ JK Wrangler
Made In: United States
Recommended Tire Size:
- 3.5" suspension lift can work with up to 35" tires
- 4.5" suspension lift can work with up to 37" tires
The DualSport SC Suspension Kit builds on the DualSport ST Kit with the addition of AEV's High Steering Kit, ProCal Module and Jack Base. Our High Steering Kit improves steering response while the ProCal Module allows invaluable recalibration capability for larger tires, gearing and more.
- Frequency-tuned, progressive rate springs
- Bilstein 5100 shocks
- Bump-stop spacers
- Rear stabilizer end links
- Rear track-bar tower
- Custom bent OE rear track bar
- Brake line drop brackets
- Geometry Correction Front Control Arm Brackets
- AEV High Steer Kit
- Heavy-duty steering damper
- ProCal Module
- Jack Base
- 2012+ Exhaust Clearance: Installation on a 2012+ JK requires a minor exhaust system modification to clear the driveshaft, which can be done at your local exhaust shop.
- 2007-2011 Driveshaft: For installation on a 2007-2011 automatic trans JK we recommend a narrower drive shaft
- Diesel Compatibility: To install on a 2011+ Diesel JK with a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), you will also need AEV's custom DPF tube.
Difficulty Level: High
Estimated Install Time: 10-12 hours
Common Standard and Metric Hand Tools
3/8" Drill Bit