Jammock - Hammock For Your Jeep
The Jammock is a hammock for your Jeep and designed to fit all Jeep Wranglers from 1987 to present (YJ, TJ, JK, JKU).
It can be used as a:
- Hammock over the front or rear seat (get two for twice the fun!)
- Overhead storage
- Pet barrier (between the front and rear seats)
- Wind jammer (between the front and rear seats)
- Lounge chair on the back roll bars
- Sling seat hammock off the vehicle
DO NOT USE THE JAMMOCK WHILE IN MOTION. ALWAYS SET THE PARKING BRAKE BEFORE MOUNTING. USE CARE IN MOUNTING YOUR JAMMOCK. Jammock requires pads on the roll bars to use.
- Usable Size: 47" L x 24" W
- Fabric: 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
- Finished Weight – 9.8 oz/yd² approximately
- Fiber Content – 100% nylon
- Construction – 35/30 (warp/fill)
- Total Length (webbing included): 10'
- Thread: #90 Heavy-Duty
- Webbing: Nylon, 1" wide
- Buckles: Aluminum, 1" wide, tension lock type
- Fabric: 593/580 lbs. (warp/fill) (minimum per 1" strip, ASTM D4632 grip test standards)
- Webbing: 2,000 lbs.
- Buckles: 880 lbs.
- We use NRS buckles! NRS buckles are the industry choice for corrosion resistance and strength.
- Overall Working Load Limit of the Jammock (also known as the do not exceed weight): 350 lbs.