Tube Doors, Locking by Rugged Ridge ('97-'06 Jeep Wrangler TJ)
Like the doors off feel but also want the added convenience and utility of having doors on the trail? Rugged Ridge Tube Doors are constructed from durable 1.5 inch mandrel bent steel tube that is E-Coated primered and then textured powder coated for a long lasting finish. No body modification for installation. They are light weight and small enough to be stored easily in back of the vehicle when not in use. Works with our Molle Pals Tube Door Cargo Covers (PN 13247.01).
Black Powder Coated, 1.5 inch tube construction. Can use factory mirrors. E-Coated. Limited 5 Year Warranty. Less Than 1 hour.
- Thicker than most other tube doors with durable 1.5" diameter steel tubing construction providing added strength and great looks.
- E-coat and textured powder coat for corrosion resistance.
- Tube doors provide added convenience and utility for improved visibility on the trails.
- Design to work with your original mirror or for added convenience permanently install a pair of Rugged Ridge replacement mirrors.
- Adjustable nylon door strap allows you to control and adjust how far the door opens.
- Jeep Tube Half Doors are easy to put on and take off and are small enough to be stored in the vehicle.
- Durable and features a lockable paddle handle.
- Attaches to factory hinge and door latch locations, easy no-drill install.
*Door Latches are included with doors, but also available separately if necessary.
Description: Front Tube Doors, Textured Black, Set of 2